Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Joss Stone / The Love We Had


Joss Stone


Joss Stone

 The Love We Had 

(Stays On My Mind) 



Lately baby, I've been thinking
How good it was when you were here
And it ain't the wine that I been drinking
For once I feel my head is clear
But early this morning, when I opened up my eyes
That old lonesome feeling took me by surprise
I guess you meant more to me than I realized
The love we had stays on my mind
The love we had stays on my mind
And lately girl, I've been remembering
The good times that we used to share
My thoughts of you don't have an ending
And memories of you are everywhere
But why should I tell you, it's not your concern
You win some, you lose some
Well I've lost and I've learned
It's just that I'm so lonely
With no place to turn
And here at the end, I find
Yes I do
The love we had stays on my mind
Girl, if you were nearer
If you had a mirror
Maybe you



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiOMUIBkE5c



No comments:

Post a Comment